Curator: Katarina Jurjavčič
The Ljudska pravica Newspaper Collection contains less than 8,000 photographs and only 2,699 are inventoried.
The Ljudska prvica newspaper was launched as the newsletter of the Communist Party of Slovenia in 1934 in Lendava. It was to be published weekly, but due to confiscations, it was published infrequently until 15 October 1943. Until the spring of 1945, it was issued twice a month, and then weekly until 1959, when it merged with Slovenski poročevalec into the Delo newspaper. The photographs kept in the museum’s collection are dated from the time immediately after the war until the second half of the 1950's.