Collection of partisan workshops
Curator in charge: Marko Ličina
It is one of the oldest collections in the Museum, since its beginnings date back to the last months of the second world war, when the exhibition of Workshops of the VII. Corps of the National Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Slovenia was erected in the former Hotel Lakner in Črnomelj. It contains products of radio-electro workshops, metalworking workshops, tanneries, shoemaking and saddlery workshops, textile workshops, woodworking workshops and soap making workshops. The majority are products of partisan workshops from 1944-1945 from the Dolenjska and Bela Krajina regions.